Sunday 16 December 2012

do what you wanna do

'I watched my peers, and my friends, and the ones who were older than me and... I watched how miserable some of them were. I'd listen to them telling me that they couldn't envisage a world where they did what they've always wanted to do anymore, because now they had to earn a certain amount every month just to keep where they were. They couldn't do the things that mattered and that they really wanted to do and... that seems as big a tragedy as any problem of failure.'
Neil Gaiman never went to university because it didn't interest him but luckily, possessed the freakish talent and brilliant mind required to succeed in the literary world. Man.

There's a lot I would like to elaborate upon but seeing as I'm two hours and thirty-four minutes away from my functional plan deadline I should hop to it. The real reason I'm posting this here is simply because I'm getting rid of it from my Facebook quotes and want to put it somewhere that I will remember, lul.

No comments:

Post a Comment