Wednesday 4 January 2012

dying ten times over

Spent the afternoon with Borz who shouted a delightful lunch at Misty's Diner to not so delightful feelings of the gut later. I was not made for American-style food. Wasn't even aware that people ate chicken parmas with gravy instead of napoli sauce, and I'm not sure I preferred it. A cap'n crunch and peanut butter thickshake, chicken parma, garlic bread, side salad, fat fries and chili fries later both of us were complaining about wishes that went along the lines of death and pregnancy with food babies. Delicious stuff, but not for awhile...

Even though I'm often guilty of giving impersonal presents I absolutely love receiving ones I can walk past in my room, glance at and instantly be reminded of the giver, or like B's everyday hero charity card to help me on my journey to changing the world for the better. Can't decide, definitely a naice secular charity, leaning towards Fred Hollows. Pretty sure this isn't including, but I'd like to help out with Kiva at some point. Tired. Macedon Ranges tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment