Wednesday 4 January 2012

little ladies and gentlemen

Woodend has the best collection of playgrounds - asscrack-hurting jungle gym, massive cut diamond-shaped rope structure we all climbed and sat down... gee words are coming to me so beautifully today... and a gloriously large flying fox which puts all the ones you grab onto with your hands to shame, as this accommodated for sitting/standing... needless to say, Cynthia H and I were in love with it.

The kids who had possession of the flying fox were so cute as well when we walked up. The brown-haired boy who had a sense of self-appointed authority about him tugged the seat away from the impatient blonde girl and instructed, 'let them have a shot, they haven't gone yet'. The four children proceeded to happily outline all the different ways the flying fox may be enjoyed - their favourite seemed to be 'spin it, and stand up'. I took their first suggestion of 'booounce! bounce on it!' and bobbed my way blissfully to the end. Happy days. I enjoy that my first month of adulthood has been marked by more childhood activities than ever. Should've never listened to my pop... made me give up monkey bars. All those tricks - I cudda been somebody, man.

Packing. is. such. a. PAIN.

1 comment: